Hey guys,
I'm currently trying to run Furmark on an AX1500i with dual 295X2's setup on my test bench. I've got a separate PCI-E cable plugged in to each slot on the card (no pigtails), but the PSU just keeps on shutting down within a few seconds. I also tried playing around with the digital link software, but the system still shuts off.
Anyone know what the deal is? I'm not sure if I received a bad unit or if it's something else I did wrong. Thanks.
I'm currently trying to run Furmark on an AX1500i with dual 295X2's setup on my test bench. I've got a separate PCI-E cable plugged in to each slot on the card (no pigtails), but the PSU just keeps on shutting down within a few seconds. I also tried playing around with the digital link software, but the system still shuts off.
Anyone know what the deal is? I'm not sure if I received a bad unit or if it's something else I did wrong. Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire