Hello everyone, my first post here! I have been using my current system for a few months now. Looking to add an ASUS ROG Front Base to my build but I am wondering what I should do with the incompatibility between Corsair Link and AI Suite. The two don't play along nicely and I am hoping to be able to control everything under AI Suite. I also have H100i running in push/pull with four SP120 High Performance Edition fans. At the moment AI Suite is showing 0 rpm for both my CPU fan and CPU_OPT fan. Also, I have an AX860i I would also like to hook up to my whole build. I don't mind controlling all the Corsair components with Link. The problem here is that I only have two USB 2.0 ports on my motherboard. And in the past my CPU fan was showing 2300rpm on Link with all four fans. Even at idle the fans were never slowing down. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire