Greetings,
I currently own an AirFlow Pro (with connection cable) which I, sadly, cannot attach since I did not manage to get my hands on a Corsair Link Commander.
However I also own an H100i which, right next to the USB port has a port that (physically) could fit the AirFlow Pro connection cable and I recall reading that it could serve as a host for one other link device.
Is this correct? Could I attach the AirFlow Pro to the H100i?
I currently own an AirFlow Pro (with connection cable) which I, sadly, cannot attach since I did not manage to get my hands on a Corsair Link Commander.
However I also own an H100i which, right next to the USB port has a port that (physically) could fit the AirFlow Pro connection cable and I recall reading that it could serve as a host for one other link device.
Is this correct? Could I attach the AirFlow Pro to the H100i?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire