Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to look at this.
I have recently purchased a custom built PC from a site called PC Specialists. I ordered the H80i to be put in as my cooler. Its a brilliant cooler but the noise is horrendous! It makes the most noise on start up (which I don't mind) but goes up and down in noise depending on what im doing. I don't mind it being loud but there is a buzzing noise aswell. I know its definatly the cooler as when I turn the case fans off the noise is still there! Is there anyway I can change the fans that come with it? if so could you recommend some please? I don't want to sacrifice performance for noise, just incase it doesn't cool enough.
Thanks.
I have recently purchased a custom built PC from a site called PC Specialists. I ordered the H80i to be put in as my cooler. Its a brilliant cooler but the noise is horrendous! It makes the most noise on start up (which I don't mind) but goes up and down in noise depending on what im doing. I don't mind it being loud but there is a buzzing noise aswell. I know its definatly the cooler as when I turn the case fans off the noise is still there! Is there anyway I can change the fans that come with it? if so could you recommend some please? I don't want to sacrifice performance for noise, just incase it doesn't cool enough.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire