Hello!
I am having trouble with my Corsair Link Software and Lighting Node. I bought both the lighting node and the cooling node. The cooling node is temporarily not in use because I am running a temporary air cooling set up and none of the fans are PWM. My computer won't detect Corsair Link correctly. When I had the software running, it would think I had a Corsair H100 plugged into the Commander. When I switched what USB header on the motherboard it was plugged into, it thought a Corsair H80 was plugged in. It would show the pump being at 0 RPM. Updating the Commander Firmware did not solve anything. I have upgraded my Corsair Link software to V2.6.5214 and now the software doesn't run. Every time I run it, it says Corsair Link has Stopped Working. I am currently using Windows 8.1 Pro. Earlier today, I had to install Windows 7 to test something, and when I installed and ran Corsair Link, it gave me a .NET error. Windows 7 is no longer on my system so I can't do anymore testing on it right now. One channel of my LEDs are stuck on yellow and the other channel is showing a very faint (barely lit up) purple. Unplugging the node from the commander and pressing the buttons do not change the colors.
Could I get some assistance with this? I love the concept of Corsair Link, but its just a little too buggy right now. I've had it previously working with the same configuration, it just suddenly stopped working.
I am having trouble with my Corsair Link Software and Lighting Node. I bought both the lighting node and the cooling node. The cooling node is temporarily not in use because I am running a temporary air cooling set up and none of the fans are PWM. My computer won't detect Corsair Link correctly. When I had the software running, it would think I had a Corsair H100 plugged into the Commander. When I switched what USB header on the motherboard it was plugged into, it thought a Corsair H80 was plugged in. It would show the pump being at 0 RPM. Updating the Commander Firmware did not solve anything. I have upgraded my Corsair Link software to V2.6.5214 and now the software doesn't run. Every time I run it, it says Corsair Link has Stopped Working. I am currently using Windows 8.1 Pro. Earlier today, I had to install Windows 7 to test something, and when I installed and ran Corsair Link, it gave me a .NET error. Windows 7 is no longer on my system so I can't do anymore testing on it right now. One channel of my LEDs are stuck on yellow and the other channel is showing a very faint (barely lit up) purple. Unplugging the node from the commander and pressing the buttons do not change the colors.
Could I get some assistance with this? I love the concept of Corsair Link, but its just a little too buggy right now. I've had it previously working with the same configuration, it just suddenly stopped working.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire