Hi everyone.
I'm preparing to build a new system.
The case I've chosen is the Obsidian 900D.
I plan to max out the fans. I am ordering Corsair Quiet Editions fans (120mm & 140mm) for the case.
I do not want the fans to be powered directly through the motherboard as I have had melt-downs in the past.
I would like to power the fans through an external source, and also be able to control their speeds as necessary.
Is Corsair Link ( http://ift.tt/1uMg4lF ) the way for me to go?
Thanks,
Buck
I'm preparing to build a new system.
The case I've chosen is the Obsidian 900D.
I plan to max out the fans. I am ordering Corsair Quiet Editions fans (120mm & 140mm) for the case.
I do not want the fans to be powered directly through the motherboard as I have had melt-downs in the past.
I would like to power the fans through an external source, and also be able to control their speeds as necessary.
Is Corsair Link ( http://ift.tt/1uMg4lF ) the way for me to go?
Thanks,
Buck
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire