Hi folks,
A week ago I happily bought the Corsair H60 watercooler (2013) since this was one of the cheapest and reviews told me it was a great CPU cooler aswell.
So the moment I got it I installed it in my case I did not use the stock fan, instead I used my exhaust fan that was on the back of my case, everything looked pretty good the moment I started my computer, pump was functional properly.
The moment my Windows started up I immediately started up CoreTemp and Aida64. Aida64 showed that my CPU Fan (Pump) was running at 4440 RPM while my system fan (exhaust fan of my radiator) was running at 1800 RPM. The only problem is that my CPU temps won't go lower than 35-40 degrees celsius on idle. Now, my stock Intel cooler on idle was showing 45 degrees celsius.
Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? I've tried repositioning the cooler on my CPU but still hangs between 35-40C.
A week ago I happily bought the Corsair H60 watercooler (2013) since this was one of the cheapest and reviews told me it was a great CPU cooler aswell.
So the moment I got it I installed it in my case I did not use the stock fan, instead I used my exhaust fan that was on the back of my case, everything looked pretty good the moment I started my computer, pump was functional properly.
The moment my Windows started up I immediately started up CoreTemp and Aida64. Aida64 showed that my CPU Fan (Pump) was running at 4440 RPM while my system fan (exhaust fan of my radiator) was running at 1800 RPM. The only problem is that my CPU temps won't go lower than 35-40 degrees celsius on idle. Now, my stock Intel cooler on idle was showing 45 degrees celsius.
Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? I've tried repositioning the cooler on my CPU but still hangs between 35-40C.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire