mardi 5 août 2014

New H100i keeps system from booting

I recently installed my new H100i, and at the same time, I changed out all my cables for my AX1200I, which I had custom made and sleeved, and all the cables are the exact same modular cables that are used with the Corsair AX1200I so I wouldn't think that they would be the cause of this issue but I can't completely rule them out because I haven't changed them all back to the original cables yet. I'm running an Asus Maximus VI Formula ROG MB, which has the Q code digital readout on the MB when problems are detected. Everything has been working fine on my system until I installed the H100i, using a push/pull configuration with the 2 fans that came with the H100i mounted between the case and the rad and 2 Cooler Master Jet Flo 120mm fans on the outside of the rad. After installing everything, I get a Q Code readout of 55 on my MB, which means I have a memory problem. I've reseated the memory, checked the DIMM slots, took the H100i off my CPU to make sure all was fine with my CPU (no bent pins or anything), mounted the H100i back onto my CPU hand tightening the screws making sure that everything is seated giving even pressure on my CPU, but I continue to get an error code 55 readout on my MB. Nothing ever comes up on the screen, I've reset the BIOS (it was setup using a XMP profile to overclock my memory), but I'm still having the same issue. I'm using G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) memory, and I just ordered new memory to replace the memory I currently have, which should arrive today. Does anyone have any other suggestions I can try? I was thinking about replacing all my cabling back to the original cabling since this was done at the same time I installed my H100i, but I keep putting this off since I spent about 2 days changing out the wiring and running the cables as neatly as I could inside the case securing everything down so you can see why changing back to all my original cables is a last resort. If anyone has any other suggestions or feedback, please let me know.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire