Hi : D
I can scroll down/up with the wheel but when i want to go more fast so push on the wheel for have the two little arrows it doesn't works, i can hear the normal click but nothing happen. I installed the last Firmware and tested the mouse with the drivers on 4 different computers, with Xp and W7 but there is no difference.
It's not very usefull for internet but for the 3D it's very important because it's impossible to navigate in a 3D space if this button doesn't works. For 3D this mouse is realy good because of his accuracy.
I hear there was problems with this mouse for the wheel but it looks more to a physical problems and my mouse is not damaged and everything works exepte this button.
Do you have an idea or something for help me(another topic etc) ?
Thx !
I can scroll down/up with the wheel but when i want to go more fast so push on the wheel for have the two little arrows it doesn't works, i can hear the normal click but nothing happen. I installed the last Firmware and tested the mouse with the drivers on 4 different computers, with Xp and W7 but there is no difference.
It's not very usefull for internet but for the 3D it's very important because it's impossible to navigate in a 3D space if this button doesn't works. For 3D this mouse is realy good because of his accuracy.
I hear there was problems with this mouse for the wheel but it looks more to a physical problems and my mouse is not damaged and everything works exepte this button.
Do you have an idea or something for help me(another topic etc) ?
Thx !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire