dimanche 26 octobre 2014

H100i + AX860i + CL Lighting Node?

I've got an AX860i power supply, and I'll soon have the H100i cooler. I know the AX860i comes with an internal USB dongle that you can plug a CL cable into (and is intended for use with the power supply's link). I also know that the pump on the H100i has a usb type b to internal USB cable, as well as a CL port for connecting a second CL product into the pump. I was wondering if I could purchase the CL lighting node and use it without needing any additional parts.



I intuit that I could plug in the H100i usb connector and then connect either the AX860i or CL Lighting Node into the H100i CL port, and use the dongle that came with the AX860i to connect whichever product I didn't plug into the H100i.



Would this work? Is there a configuration that would be more optimal? Would all intended controls for each product be present in CL Dashboard?



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire