So I recently installed an H100i on my X99 Deluxe and after checking around I finally managed to get it to work by using the registry edits that a lot of people are using.
The issue I'm now having is that not all of my case fans are being detected on Corsair Link. they're all fine but one! I can see that the fans are there and working fine through Asus FanExpert 3. Another issue I'm having is that FanExpert 3 can't control the CPU fans on the H100i.
Any ideas / suggestions?
Thanks
The issue I'm now having is that not all of my case fans are being detected on Corsair Link. they're all fine but one! I can see that the fans are there and working fine through Asus FanExpert 3. Another issue I'm having is that FanExpert 3 can't control the CPU fans on the H100i.
Any ideas / suggestions?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire