I found a way to have the single key and multiple key reactive typing effect on one profile working simultaneous. I would upload my profile but:
1. I can't seem to get the lighting effect to work after I import it
2. You would be getting all my random lighting effects.
Having said that, there will need to be a little tweaking to get it however you want, but I am giving you the general idea of what I did.
1. Setup the multiple key reactive typing as you normally would. (options menu>type lighting>Multiple keys)
2. Go to lightings tab and create a new gradient. Use whatever color you want, then set the end to 1 second or desired duration.
3. Now go to your profile, open the lighting effects list and manually drag your new gradient on to each key. You can't make a group otherwise if you drag the gradient onto it, it will apply the gradient effect to every key inside the group, instead of the original. DONE
Extra Notes:
1. To get a ghosting effect, set a second color and make it the same as your solid background color. So if you're background is white and you want a red reactive typing effect, it would be Red>White. Move the 2nd color closer to the first in order to make it shorter. (This makes it look so much better.)
2. Increase velocity in the multiple key reactive settings in order to see the the single key more clearly.
3. I think if you were to make a group for each key individually and add the gradient, you would probably be able to export the profile and import it while preserving the single key gradient effect. If nobody does, I will within the next few days to test it, just can't be asked right now.
Any questions I will check back periodically! Have fun hope this was helpful!
1. I can't seem to get the lighting effect to work after I import it
2. You would be getting all my random lighting effects.
Having said that, there will need to be a little tweaking to get it however you want, but I am giving you the general idea of what I did.
1. Setup the multiple key reactive typing as you normally would. (options menu>type lighting>Multiple keys)
2. Go to lightings tab and create a new gradient. Use whatever color you want, then set the end to 1 second or desired duration.
3. Now go to your profile, open the lighting effects list and manually drag your new gradient on to each key. You can't make a group otherwise if you drag the gradient onto it, it will apply the gradient effect to every key inside the group, instead of the original. DONE
Extra Notes:
1. To get a ghosting effect, set a second color and make it the same as your solid background color. So if you're background is white and you want a red reactive typing effect, it would be Red>White. Move the 2nd color closer to the first in order to make it shorter. (This makes it look so much better.)
2. Increase velocity in the multiple key reactive settings in order to see the the single key more clearly.
3. I think if you were to make a group for each key individually and add the gradient, you would probably be able to export the profile and import it while preserving the single key gradient effect. If nobody does, I will within the next few days to test it, just can't be asked right now.
Any questions I will check back periodically! Have fun hope this was helpful!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire