Hi Folks,
I would like to add a Xeon Phi card to my Dell Precision T3610. Because the dell power supply does not have enough spare power for this card so I have bought a Corsair HX1000i platinum. However when I power on the computer the dell did not past the power on self test (post), I saw an amber flashing light. According to the Dell document it looks like the power_good signal is not there.
My question is that possible to use Corsair power supply for Dell Precision T3610? If the answer is yes, how can I fix this problem? I do not care about the size of the Corsair power supply (I know it does not fix the Dell case but I can live with that).
Many thanks for your help,
inf.
I would like to add a Xeon Phi card to my Dell Precision T3610. Because the dell power supply does not have enough spare power for this card so I have bought a Corsair HX1000i platinum. However when I power on the computer the dell did not past the power on self test (post), I saw an amber flashing light. According to the Dell document it looks like the power_good signal is not there.
My question is that possible to use Corsair power supply for Dell Precision T3610? If the answer is yes, how can I fix this problem? I do not care about the size of the Corsair power supply (I know it does not fix the Dell case but I can live with that).
Many thanks for your help,
inf.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire