I just got my K70 and I'm having an issue when logging into Windows 8.1
The keyboard is not being recognized and therefore I can't type my password to log in to windows. I've used both my old keyboard and the on-screen accessibility keyboard to log in twice. It worked one time in between those two.
If anyone has any suggestions? might be worth noting that the Corsair software has consistently failed on me. I've also got a Corsair gaming m65 that has been laggy with the software.
Mouse firmware updated Thursday, keyboard Friday (both on the days I first installed).
Thanks in advance for any help on this.
The keyboard is not being recognized and therefore I can't type my password to log in to windows. I've used both my old keyboard and the on-screen accessibility keyboard to log in twice. It worked one time in between those two.
If anyone has any suggestions? might be worth noting that the Corsair software has consistently failed on me. I've also got a Corsair gaming m65 that has been laggy with the software.
Mouse firmware updated Thursday, keyboard Friday (both on the days I first installed).
Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire