Re installed and uninstalled the CUE many times as well as restarted my computer. Used all USB ports and put the USB's in the right order yet nothing works. Since I received this keyboard today I have not been able to get a single letter or number to type once. The lighting is the only thing that is working fine at the moment. I don't know what to do anymore with it constantly malfunctioning and never typing anything.
Only once have I managed to get the CUE updated to the latest version and would preferably not wish to attempt to re install it again. Only once did the keys do a wave effect when I plugged the USB's in (Don't know if that is good or bad). Really would like assistance with this. It is really hard at this point to justify paying a lot of money for this keyboard when I can't get it to type.
Only once have I managed to get the CUE updated to the latest version and would preferably not wish to attempt to re install it again. Only once did the keys do a wave effect when I plugged the USB's in (Don't know if that is good or bad). Really would like assistance with this. It is really hard at this point to justify paying a lot of money for this keyboard when I can't get it to type.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire