vendredi 24 octobre 2014

K70 RGB linux support

I'm evaluating tha K70 RGB but I'm using (work + personal stuff) Linux.

I have also a Windows 7 partition (used just for gaming).

Are there K70 RGB linux user here? What are the issues until now?

I understand that corsair priority is to fix software issues for windows, I just want to know if it's in their TODO list a basic linux support or not.

For now I can live with just basic stuff working (in linux). For basic I mean:

- all keys must work properly

- no plug&replug usb to recognize keyboard on every boot

- keyboard must works inside bios,grub,ecc

- using an hardware profile (created in windows).



but these stuff must works without issues, otherwise (sadly) this is not the keyboard for me...



Thanks for any kind of information you can provide.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire