vendredi 24 octobre 2014

M65 Mouse - I did it wrong!

Hi, so I've been following bread crumbs around the web and finding people with similar issues, and I found somebody explaining exactly my problem here:



http://ift.tt/12viEFB



The rep had them RMA it, and I'm not gonna do that. I'm too much of a geek to give up that easy! ^_~ Also, it works just fine as-is, except I'm having the issue where only one side of my lights on my scroll wheel are working, and I read that doing a firmware & software update can fix it. BUT!!!



When I got the mouse, I installed the Corsair Utility engine first. The light changes worked, the DPI changes worked, everything seemed fine. I updated (through the engine) to firmware 1.12, figuring that was it. I (today) went and updated it to 1.14 (I clicked on the link it sent me to, downloaded what it told me to, and it worked just fine.) However, the lights are still only working on one side!



So I find out there's a different software package on the download site, saying Firmware 2.26 is the most recent and coming with some sort of software (the driver?) 1.0.0.11.



However, I can't execute these. The firmware update one says "Cannot open USB device, please plug the device into a USB port or reinstall driver!" But I haven't installed a driver yet! Under Device Manager it shows "HID-Compliant Mouse" four times. However, under Devices and Printers, it shows up as a Corsair M65 RGB Gaming Mouse. (???)



The 1.0.0.11 software one says "Cannot find the Corsair M65 mouse, plug the M65 into a USB port!"



Sorry for all the info, but I'd like to cut straight to the chase. If you have a fix for this yet (that post was 6 months old) point me and I'll run. I want my mouse to be pretty! Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire