dimanche 26 octobre 2014

New K65 RGB Malfunction

Just purchased a K65 RGB. Installed per the Quick Start Guide. Plugged in keyboard via USB 2.0 (don't know which cable I plugged in first as that was not called out in the QSG). Downloaded the software (v1.1.57) and installed. The software asked me to update the firmware. Downloaded the firmware (CGK65RGB_app113.bin). Alert popped that it failed to update the firmware. Rebooted. Asked to update the firmware again and this time it appeared to update, however, the Device tab is as such:



Firmware version ?

Bootloader version ?

Status Malfunction



The Profiles tab is greyed-out and the keyboard does not show as recognized on the bar at the bottom of the screen. I am able to type with the keyboard and all keys are red, except WASD and the arrow keys, which are white. But, that is about it, I am unable to modify any of the lighting or actions due to the Profiles tab being unavailable.



I have tried many of the suggestions mentioned in this forum (unplugging and re-plugging in the proper order, exiting the software and restarting the software, re-plugging, rebooting countless times, etc. etc.).



I understand that there are issues with the CUE and the firmware, but my keyboard does not appear to be recognized at all. The O/S is Win8.1.



Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!



-troy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire