Hello,
Looking for some help/hope here.
I bought these two refurb drives at newegg back in July. Unfortunately, long story short, we had a loss in the family, and the project I had planned for them got put on the back burner until now.
I plug the drives into a pc, and nothing - no bios, no device manager, nothing. Both drives. Multiple PC's. Multiple cables, etc.
I tried contacting newegg, and they won't even RESPOND to me - I can't even get a "tough ****" from them. End of the day, I guess I am only out 80 bucks, but if anyone has any thoughts or ideas how I could get these drives to work it would be much appreciated. Since they are clearly outside of even a short term 90 day warranty, I can't see how corsair is going to give me any help, so just looking for ideas I guess.
If no one has any ideas, I guess I can take ideas for how best to burn these in effigy.
Looking for some help/hope here.
I bought these two refurb drives at newegg back in July. Unfortunately, long story short, we had a loss in the family, and the project I had planned for them got put on the back burner until now.
I plug the drives into a pc, and nothing - no bios, no device manager, nothing. Both drives. Multiple PC's. Multiple cables, etc.
I tried contacting newegg, and they won't even RESPOND to me - I can't even get a "tough ****" from them. End of the day, I guess I am only out 80 bucks, but if anyone has any thoughts or ideas how I could get these drives to work it would be much appreciated. Since they are clearly outside of even a short term 90 day warranty, I can't see how corsair is going to give me any help, so just looking for ideas I guess.
If no one has any ideas, I guess I can take ideas for how best to burn these in effigy.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire