Alright so...this has been giving me no end of annoyance for the past 4-5 days or so since I've got it. I'm running windows 8.1, Asus z97-AR mobo, i5 4690K CPU.
Corsair Link can't seem to find the H100i at all, and the temps on my CPU are...not that great. And by not that great I mean it's doing as good or worse than a stock fan, on a stock clock i5 4690K. writing this right now, I'm at 39-41C. Nothing other than 2 pages of the internet open, and Skype recently closed. I get that the H440 isn't the best cooling there is, but this is with the door both on and off. I have no idea what's going on.
It is, however, seeing that something is plugged in. So if nothing else, at least my computer is detecting it. Maybe it's not TOTALLY bad. Also, the fans it came with, and AF120 fans I WANT to use have been tried, with no change. The fans are running. They don't change in speed except for start up, but I guess when working with equipment this messed up, I should take what I can get.
Things I've tried thus far:
- The regedit, which I was really hoping was going to solve my problem. No change.
- Uninstalling, re installing Corsair Link. This and the last build have been tried. Nothing.
- Disabling the 'Legacy USB Support' in BIOS.
- Unplugging and re plugging into different USB headers on the mobo. They all make the sound for something being detected, although nothing actually changes. I also put in a Mini USB to USB 3.0 out the back for giggles to see if that changed anything. It just made my build uglier, without changing anything.
relevant imgur album 4 pics
Corsair Link can't seem to find the H100i at all, and the temps on my CPU are...not that great. And by not that great I mean it's doing as good or worse than a stock fan, on a stock clock i5 4690K. writing this right now, I'm at 39-41C. Nothing other than 2 pages of the internet open, and Skype recently closed. I get that the H440 isn't the best cooling there is, but this is with the door both on and off. I have no idea what's going on.
It is, however, seeing that something is plugged in. So if nothing else, at least my computer is detecting it. Maybe it's not TOTALLY bad. Also, the fans it came with, and AF120 fans I WANT to use have been tried, with no change. The fans are running. They don't change in speed except for start up, but I guess when working with equipment this messed up, I should take what I can get.
Things I've tried thus far:
- The regedit, which I was really hoping was going to solve my problem. No change.
- Uninstalling, re installing Corsair Link. This and the last build have been tried. Nothing.
- Disabling the 'Legacy USB Support' in BIOS.
- Unplugging and re plugging into different USB headers on the mobo. They all make the sound for something being detected, although nothing actually changes. I also put in a Mini USB to USB 3.0 out the back for giggles to see if that changed anything. It just made my build uglier, without changing anything.
relevant imgur album 4 pics
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire