I have a big problem with my brand new K70 RGB keyboard. It doesn't startup during boot process. It's "dead" in the sense that no LED is lit and it doesn't respond to any input. Once Windows has been started I have to unplug the USB cables and plug them in again to enable the keyboard. Quite frustrating of course. I read here in the forums about problems with USB3 so I've now tried every single USB port on the back. The thing is, if I switch USB ports, shut down the computer, wait for a few seconds and start it up again it usually works. But if I leave it shut down over night, the next day the problem is back.
I also had a problem with not being able to access BIOS, that was solved by flipping the BIOS switch on the keyboard all the way to the other end. But then it behaved very strange in Windows instead. Some keys didn't work at all. Changing the BIOS switch back again solved that issue.
Anywho, it's quite annoying having to get on your knees behind the computer every time I start it do unplug/plugin the keyboard.
Btw, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit on a, Intel Core i7-2600K. Motherboard is ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE.
I also had a problem with not being able to access BIOS, that was solved by flipping the BIOS switch on the keyboard all the way to the other end. But then it behaved very strange in Windows instead. Some keys didn't work at all. Changing the BIOS switch back again solved that issue.
Anywho, it's quite annoying having to get on your knees behind the computer every time I start it do unplug/plugin the keyboard.
Btw, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit on a, Intel Core i7-2600K. Motherboard is ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire