Hello,
So I have a K70 Silver Keyboard with a non-functional LED. I made a ticket to get either a replacement or a refund which should be getting processed now.
I was interested in getting the K70 Blue LED as a replacement (blue or white is fine, I just don't want the red LEDs), however, I noticed on Amazon that the Blue LED K70 has that (sorry but) IMO atrocious "tramp stamp" logo, which I'm not going to put on my desktop.
Is there a K70 Blue LED with the regular sails logo available now or expected in the next month or so? How about K70 white LED?
So I have a K70 Silver Keyboard with a non-functional LED. I made a ticket to get either a replacement or a refund which should be getting processed now.
I was interested in getting the K70 Blue LED as a replacement (blue or white is fine, I just don't want the red LEDs), however, I noticed on Amazon that the Blue LED K70 has that (sorry but) IMO atrocious "tramp stamp" logo, which I'm not going to put on my desktop.
Is there a K70 Blue LED with the regular sails logo available now or expected in the next month or so? How about K70 white LED?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire