Hi everyone,
I've just change my PC and, while my K95RGB used to work well with the old configuration on USB 3, it doesn't respond at all with the Asus x99 Deluxe :confused:.
It works fine on USB 2 (aside some freeze from time to time - I just swich the bios button and put it back to make it restart) BUT the Windows device manager report me the second USB (the arrows one) as unknow.
Any solution here ?
Thanks
PS : My system is up to date from top to bottom, including Asus Bios and Corsair CUE/Firmware
I've just change my PC and, while my K95RGB used to work well with the old configuration on USB 3, it doesn't respond at all with the Asus x99 Deluxe :confused:.
It works fine on USB 2 (aside some freeze from time to time - I just swich the bios button and put it back to make it restart) BUT the Windows device manager report me the second USB (the arrows one) as unknow.
Any solution here ?
Thanks
PS : My system is up to date from top to bottom, including Asus Bios and Corsair CUE/Firmware
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire