dimanche 23 novembre 2014

request 5 x k70 rainbow effect

Hi pro profilemakers,



We would like to have a rainbow effect only on 5 corsair k70's this time. We are a CSGO team and every player got his own color we go to lan party's all the time and it would be awesome

to have the rainbow effect (extended) going dreamhack winter 26 november! so we are sitting in with 5 guys green blue yellow purple and red. (exactly in that order)

and would be awesome to rainbow it over our 5 keyboards. not sure if you need 5 different profiles for it but i think so (we only have to start them the right time I guess)

so everyone has his profile start with his own color and start moving to another color .

So for example i'm yellow and I need to have a completely yellow keyboard first and fade to blue (with still half yellow) green red purple and yellow again.



I'm better at gaming then making profiles for this keyboard sorry !



cheers guys !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire