mardi 25 novembre 2014

Sabre not changing profiles and top button (8) not working

I bought this mouse from BB about a week ago and I absolutely cannot get the automatic profile switching to work with Advanced Warfare and I can't get the top button #8 to work.



1) I've linked the proper .exe to the profile I created. I've tried the single and multi-player .exes. I haven't tried linking any other games since no others are installed at the moment. Everytime I start the game, it will change over but than change back to default after a couple seconds. I can tell this by the different colors I've assigned each profile.



2) I've tried using the default top button configuration which assigned as #8 as default, but in game it doesn't register when keymapping. It just doesnt' show up at all. I've tried mapping it to other unused keys like V, B, or O, but nothing.



I could use some help. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire