dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Since Corsair made the green C70 look like an ammo box...

I went ahead and finished the job!

My son is in college and has his computer is at school, so he needs one here for breaks and the summer. He is a COD and BF fan and is heading into the Marines after college so I liked the C70 ( and the green M56 mouse, just need a green K 70.)

Ordered the C70 and started hacking. First I made an aluminum panel to replace the side panel.







Then need to make it look like this:



So after painting the case ( color wasn't quite right), I had some stencils made:







Finished product:





Painted the DVD drive:



All back together :



And now for the finishing touches:

Pulled both side panels, loaded up the AR-15 and shot some holes in them! I just don't have the time for the dremel/ airbrush thing :).





Add a 50 round belt of M-9 .50 cal and we are done!







I have started modding the inside for fans and configuration, but I will post all that when it's done. I'm waiting on Black Friday to by the parts.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire