Hi,
I got two SP120 High Performance fans that I use for my H100i.
The problem is that, one of them is running slower than the other.
I manually maxed out the speeds in bios settings.
Its like around 600 RPM slower than the other.
I tried connecting it to different fan headers in the motherboard.
But the one is always slower than the other.
Do I need to get it replaced?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
I got two SP120 High Performance fans that I use for my H100i.
The problem is that, one of them is running slower than the other.
I manually maxed out the speeds in bios settings.
Its like around 600 RPM slower than the other.
I tried connecting it to different fan headers in the motherboard.
But the one is always slower than the other.
Do I need to get it replaced?
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire