Dear all,
I recently assembled a computer with ASUS rampage V mainboard.
I got two sets of
CMD32GX4M4A2666C15
totally 64GB.
However putting them all will make the system unstable --- freeze every few minutes --- unable to use at all.
So I only use 32GB and it works great.
Could I know if there is a way to use all 64GB? Like adjusting somewhere in the BIOS or anything. The other 32GB are just sitting there is a waste....
Thank you for any hint!
Best,
yi
I recently assembled a computer with ASUS rampage V mainboard.
I got two sets of
CMD32GX4M4A2666C15
totally 64GB.
However putting them all will make the system unstable --- freeze every few minutes --- unable to use at all.
So I only use 32GB and it works great.
Could I know if there is a way to use all 64GB? Like adjusting somewhere in the BIOS or anything. The other 32GB are just sitting there is a waste....
Thank you for any hint!
Best,
yi
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire