I'm looking to join the 540 owners club, but in researching the case I've noticed the overwhelming majority of single radiator/water set-ups have a 240 mounted at the top (presumably as exhaust). Coming from a case with virtually no front air intake, I am excited to try a fresh air intake water set up and not use the water cooling system as exhaust again. The ability to put a 360 on the front is intriguing. Is there some reason most people are sticking their rads on the roof? Clearance issues with long graphics cards? (I plan to use a 980 and a sealed, non-custom water set up on the CPU) Awkward hose run back to the CPU block? Aesthetics with the front fans?
It seems like you could use the back 120/140 fan slot for intake instead with a top exhaust rad to help with air quality. Anyone using ACX style graphics cards in this set-up? Thoughts appreciated.
It seems like you could use the back 120/140 fan slot for intake instead with a top exhaust rad to help with air quality. Anyone using ACX style graphics cards in this set-up? Thoughts appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire