Hello, thank you for reading my post.
Today I received my Corsair H2100 Gaming Headset. I really like it. But, I am having some problems with it. At first, I had problems with being able to connect it to my pc. That worked out fine though. The software only works one time. Each time I have to install and uninstall the software to use it. Whenever I am playing a game, watching a video, listening to music, etc, I have problems with the sound. When I watched a video, the sound would go away and in the top left corner it showed what it shows when I am changing sound. The sound goes out as it does this for about 5 seconds and the sound comes back. I also have static issues as well as the sound muting.
If anyone could give any help it would be vey much appreciated.
Thanks so much for reading,
rb0928
Today I received my Corsair H2100 Gaming Headset. I really like it. But, I am having some problems with it. At first, I had problems with being able to connect it to my pc. That worked out fine though. The software only works one time. Each time I have to install and uninstall the software to use it. Whenever I am playing a game, watching a video, listening to music, etc, I have problems with the sound. When I watched a video, the sound would go away and in the top left corner it showed what it shows when I am changing sound. The sound goes out as it does this for about 5 seconds and the sound comes back. I also have static issues as well as the sound muting.
If anyone could give any help it would be vey much appreciated.
Thanks so much for reading,
rb0928
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire