Sheesh!
I'm trying to dis connect the 24-pin power connector of my Corsair RM850 PSU from my motherboard. You'd think it would be far too simple to require a detailed "how to", but that's just not the case for me!
Along one side of the connector is a plastic tab that seems to act like a lever to latch/unlatch the connector from the mobo. But which direction should I lever it to unlatch it for disconnection?
Should I use a flat screwdriver to press in closer to the connector edge (i.e. toward the pins), or should I pry it out farther from the edge?
I've tried it both ways several times, but the connector never detaches. I would use more force, but I am justly afraid of doing it backwards and breaking the clip off!
Stupid question or not, I urgently need an answer (I'm working on the mobo right now). Different PSU manufacturers design this clip differently, and I need to know how it's done on the Corsair RM850.
Thanks!
I'm trying to dis connect the 24-pin power connector of my Corsair RM850 PSU from my motherboard. You'd think it would be far too simple to require a detailed "how to", but that's just not the case for me!
Along one side of the connector is a plastic tab that seems to act like a lever to latch/unlatch the connector from the mobo. But which direction should I lever it to unlatch it for disconnection?
Should I use a flat screwdriver to press in closer to the connector edge (i.e. toward the pins), or should I pry it out farther from the edge?
I've tried it both ways several times, but the connector never detaches. I would use more force, but I am justly afraid of doing it backwards and breaking the clip off!
Stupid question or not, I urgently need an answer (I'm working on the mobo right now). Different PSU manufacturers design this clip differently, and I need to know how it's done on the Corsair RM850.
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire