My system runs cool so it is not a concern plus the lighting in a PC really has little attraction to me. However...
I set my temps to read F as I live in the states. In the Corsair link, it shows F but in Groups and Power, it only displays C. Not a big deal but a bug that needs to be resolved. I thought I'd see how the lights on the H100i responded. I changed the setpoint temps. No change. Blue (cold). I changed the system to read C, color on the LED in the H100i changed. Seems there is a real bug in the temp conversion part.
If I may, I suggest making temperature a sub routine. Display the converted values but use unconverted ones in the control of the item(s). This would perhaps make it simple to resolve this bug.
Comments?
I set my temps to read F as I live in the states. In the Corsair link, it shows F but in Groups and Power, it only displays C. Not a big deal but a bug that needs to be resolved. I thought I'd see how the lights on the H100i responded. I changed the setpoint temps. No change. Blue (cold). I changed the system to read C, color on the LED in the H100i changed. Seems there is a real bug in the temp conversion part.
If I may, I suggest making temperature a sub routine. Display the converted values but use unconverted ones in the control of the item(s). This would perhaps make it simple to resolve this bug.
Comments?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire