Hello everyone!
I just recently upgraded to a 5820K from a 3770K and upgraded my cooling to the H105. I was noticing that my temperatures are idling about 30c and dips as low as 28 for a few seconds.
I was just wondering if this is fine or if these seem warmer than usual to anyone else? Baring in mind that this is without any over clocks, over voltages etc. Everything in my case is running at stock speeds for now.
I'm currently using the fans that came with the H105 as well just in case that makes any difference.
Thanks!
I just recently upgraded to a 5820K from a 3770K and upgraded my cooling to the H105. I was noticing that my temperatures are idling about 30c and dips as low as 28 for a few seconds.
I was just wondering if this is fine or if these seem warmer than usual to anyone else? Baring in mind that this is without any over clocks, over voltages etc. Everything in my case is running at stock speeds for now.
I'm currently using the fans that came with the H105 as well just in case that makes any difference.
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire