So I am interested in this case, looks pretty cool, finally someone steered away from the ugly 1980's computer case and created something new.
But I am hearing talk about how this has fragile doors and cracked SSD/HDD cages... Several reviewers broke the mounts first installation...
If there won't be a new one out to make this obsolete then fine, I'll get it and be very careful. But If theres a version coming out this year with different materials used I'd rather not get anything at this point and just wait.
After all it's quite expense, for a computer case... Being "premium" I'd like to not be depressed about it when a better made Carbide comes out.
Once again the internet opinions may be crap, like with any new product, someone will find something bad about it... Maybe to me the build will be great.. Just making sure Corsair thinks the same about the current 540
Any hints ? Thanks
But I am hearing talk about how this has fragile doors and cracked SSD/HDD cages... Several reviewers broke the mounts first installation...
If there won't be a new one out to make this obsolete then fine, I'll get it and be very careful. But If theres a version coming out this year with different materials used I'd rather not get anything at this point and just wait.
After all it's quite expense, for a computer case... Being "premium" I'd like to not be depressed about it when a better made Carbide comes out.
Once again the internet opinions may be crap, like with any new product, someone will find something bad about it... Maybe to me the build will be great.. Just making sure Corsair thinks the same about the current 540
Any hints ? Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire