samedi 20 décembre 2014

How I would improve the Vengeance M65 RGB

I plan on buying a Vengeance M65 RGB to replace my Vengeance M90 when it becomes available. There are some improvements I would like to see in future iterations though.



First, I would remove the big shiny red sniper button or make it less noticeable. It clashes with the look of the rest of the mouse. Second, I would make the two left side buttons bigger and easier to press. The more similar they are to the Razer DeathAdder's two left side buttons the better. Third, I would lower the weight of the mouse. Even with no weights in it, it is a comparatively heavy mouse. Fourth, I would improve the scroll wheel so it doesn't rattle when you move the mouse around fast. Fifth, I would add a left and right click to the scroll wheel. This is a very useful feature that some great mice have. Sixth, I would replace the rough sandpaper texture on the left side with a normal matte plastic texture. Rubber feels nice, but causes issues with sweat. Seventh and finally, I would replace the laser sensor with a high end optical sensor.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire