Hey guys, first post - I got a K65 for Christmas, and am loving it so far, but have a few questions.
1. Anyone ever make a profile for MechWarrior Online? If so, I would love to see it for ideas.
2. In Game Chat - When the [U], [Y], or [T] keys are pressed, various chat modes are brought up. Basically all key mappings are suspended and you type your message and press enter - sending the message to other players and ending chat mode. So, is there a way to do the following:
I want to do this as sometimes the [U], [Y], or [T] are pressed by mistake, and all followup commands are then entered as text message while mech stands there helplessly... the keyboard illuminated in a totally different color will act as a visual queue that I am in chat mode.
Any help is much appreciated, and let me know if my question/request is unclear.
Thanks!
1. Anyone ever make a profile for MechWarrior Online? If so, I would love to see it for ideas.
2. In Game Chat - When the [U], [Y], or [T] keys are pressed, various chat modes are brought up. Basically all key mappings are suspended and you type your message and press enter - sending the message to other players and ending chat mode. So, is there a way to do the following:
1. Pressing [y] changes keyboard to a solid light blue.
2. Message is typed.
3. Pressing [Enter] sends message in game, and returns keyboard to previous state.
I want to do this as sometimes the [U], [Y], or [T] are pressed by mistake, and all followup commands are then entered as text message while mech stands there helplessly... the keyboard illuminated in a totally different color will act as a visual queue that I am in chat mode.
Any help is much appreciated, and let me know if my question/request is unclear.
Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire