samedi 13 décembre 2014

K70 RGB Having major issues with updating the firmware

Hello all.

I got my K70 RGB yesterday and I'm loving it, however, I am experiencing big problems with the CUE software. The software Installs fine, and it reconizes my keyboard and everything, but whenever I attempt to update my firmware in the device tab, the entire software closes. When I try to open it again, it stays up for about 5 seconds and promptly closes itself again. I understand alot of people are having problems with the software, so I did spent alot of time yesterday looking trough different threads and attempt to fix my problem. Here is a list over everything I have tried:

  • Plugging both cables into USB 2.0 connectors

  • Plugging the keyboard cable into a USB 3.0 slot, and the power cable into a USB 2.0.

  • Reinstall the CUE software

  • Rebooting between pluging the keyboard in and installing the software

  • Running the CUE as administrator

  • Plugging the keyboard into every USB slot my computer has

  • Switching the BIOS switch




Additional information:

the firmware the keyboard currently has is version 1.03. I am using the latest 1.2.77 CUE software. My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. I am also using older Corsair peripherals that has it's own software running (Don't know if this can be a problem)



I am including some screenshots of the software I took if it helps:

http://ift.tt/1qIomie




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire