Hey :)
I don't know if there are any fellow Star Citizens here, but if you are interested in a non fancy Star Citizen K70 layout, you can take mine and adjust it to your needs.
Nothing special really. Zones and functions are color coded and if you press the right "alt" key for ejecting or the self destruct mechanism, you get a little animation.
Props to "Schwitz" for the white flash. I used that one from his Full Force Profile.
Enjoy
I don't know if there are any fellow Star Citizens here, but if you are interested in a non fancy Star Citizen K70 layout, you can take mine and adjust it to your needs.
Nothing special really. Zones and functions are color coded and if you press the right "alt" key for ejecting or the self destruct mechanism, you get a little animation.
Props to "Schwitz" for the white flash. I used that one from his Full Force Profile.
Enjoy
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire