Why there are 2 miceS with software? I've only one...
I can set polling rate different (500 and 1000) Which is mine!?
But when I check "disable device lightning" both control light!??!
What I understand; corsair never check their softwares with every product. They focused to only keyboards... They really don't care with their mice. I asked severeal times from support, no answer...
Check your bios etc...
Software : 1.3.70
Mouse quality is well, but software is garbage... Your software development team must work hard and must test it with every product.
I can set polling rate different (500 and 1000) Which is mine!?
But when I check "disable device lightning" both control light!??!
What I understand; corsair never check their softwares with every product. They focused to only keyboards... They really don't care with their mice. I asked severeal times from support, no answer...
Check your bios etc...
Software : 1.3.70
Mouse quality is well, but software is garbage... Your software development team must work hard and must test it with every product.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire