Hi guys, nearly got a hit with this from a post a bit back but nothing that describes my problem.
cf http://ift.tt/1zFX9yG
I'll try and do so without posting pics - because although I have them there may be a simple thing I need to do - orientation or something.
The H105 mounting lugs line up perfectly with the Carbide 400R Rubber Grommets x 8 except that when I attempt to do so with the Asus Maximus VII Ranger loaded with a single 8G DIMM of (another manufacturer's ram HX316C10F/8) the memory the bottom of the fans mounted under the radiator foul on the RAM top edge in slot 1 nearest processor and the block next to it and above the processor. The units will fit if they are angled toward the back and pushed down - if I do that and gently force the issue the radiator can be lined up with the grommets but it is levering the RAM and therefore no good.
It looks like I may need to modify the Fan Shroud by slightly cutting a slot out for the RAM but before I go modifying I thought I should post.
Many thanks for help in advance.
\\'
cf http://ift.tt/1zFX9yG
I'll try and do so without posting pics - because although I have them there may be a simple thing I need to do - orientation or something.
The H105 mounting lugs line up perfectly with the Carbide 400R Rubber Grommets x 8 except that when I attempt to do so with the Asus Maximus VII Ranger loaded with a single 8G DIMM of (another manufacturer's ram HX316C10F/8) the memory the bottom of the fans mounted under the radiator foul on the RAM top edge in slot 1 nearest processor and the block next to it and above the processor. The units will fit if they are angled toward the back and pushed down - if I do that and gently force the issue the radiator can be lined up with the grommets but it is levering the RAM and therefore no good.
It looks like I may need to modify the Fan Shroud by slightly cutting a slot out for the RAM but before I go modifying I thought I should post.
Many thanks for help in advance.
\\'
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire