Hi There,
Firstly, I apologise if this has already been answered, I had a look around and couldn't find it.
I am doing up a custom High-End PC and i'd like to know what Dominator Platinum memory I should use for my motherboard. The listed below are what I would like to keep as is.
- I would like to have 32GB of RAM just so I can have that backup RAM if ever needed.
- Use of PC is Gaming and alot of applications running at once.
- I'm not going to overclock.
I have had a look at some modules such as this one and I would like to know if this would work if I were to buy two (2) modules?
Title: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24) DOMINATOR® PLATINUM memory kit for DDR3 Intel
Model#:CMD16GX3M2A1600C9
Package contents -
High-performance xxGB (2x 8GB) Dominator Platinum DDR3 memory kit with Intel XMP 1.3 profile
Technical Specifications -
16GB total capacity provides ample headroom for the most demanding user
Fast 1600MHz performance.
Ultra-low 9-9-9-24 latency
Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) support
Limited Lifetime Warranty
System requirements -
Compatible with Intel X79, Z68 and P67 platforms
Thanks in advanced.
Firstly, I apologise if this has already been answered, I had a look around and couldn't find it.
I am doing up a custom High-End PC and i'd like to know what Dominator Platinum memory I should use for my motherboard. The listed below are what I would like to keep as is.
- I would like to have 32GB of RAM just so I can have that backup RAM if ever needed.
- Use of PC is Gaming and alot of applications running at once.
- I'm not going to overclock.
I have had a look at some modules such as this one and I would like to know if this would work if I were to buy two (2) modules?
Title: Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24) DOMINATOR® PLATINUM memory kit for DDR3 Intel
Model#:CMD16GX3M2A1600C9
Package contents -
High-performance xxGB (2x 8GB) Dominator Platinum DDR3 memory kit with Intel XMP 1.3 profile
Technical Specifications -
16GB total capacity provides ample headroom for the most demanding user
Fast 1600MHz performance.
Ultra-low 9-9-9-24 latency
Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) support
Limited Lifetime Warranty
System requirements -
Compatible with Intel X79, Z68 and P67 platforms
Thanks in advanced.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire