Hi,
Looking at putting together a new PC and would like to buy a Lian Li case which has a mounting bracket on the side of the case.
See Link:
http://ift.tt/1zlrILm
I would like to get a Corsair H100i but am worried whether it can be mounted vertically rather than horizontally.
Anyone know. The quick start guy did not say. I think the H100 said it had to be mounted horizontally on the top on NewEgg's website.
Thanks,
Eric
Looking at putting together a new PC and would like to buy a Lian Li case which has a mounting bracket on the side of the case.
See Link:
http://ift.tt/1zlrILm
I would like to get a Corsair H100i but am worried whether it can be mounted vertically rather than horizontally.
Anyone know. The quick start guy did not say. I think the H100 said it had to be mounted horizontally on the top on NewEgg's website.
Thanks,
Eric
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire