Hi, I have been using my brand new Corsair SP2500 speakers for a grand total of a week and while playing music at a modest level, the subwoofer suddenly stopped working mid song.
I have tried turning the system off, testing it on a phone, making sure night mode wasn't on and that the subwoofer wasn't muted. Nothing, the subwoofer just stopped and wont start again.
I love these speakers to bits and if there is some way of getting them to work again i'd love to hear it as warranty would really suck :[pouts:
I have tried turning the system off, testing it on a phone, making sure night mode wasn't on and that the subwoofer wasn't muted. Nothing, the subwoofer just stopped and wont start again.
I love these speakers to bits and if there is some way of getting them to work again i'd love to hear it as warranty would really suck :[pouts:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire