Hey guys.
I was really happy 2 hours ago when i came back with my brand new k95 rgb mx red (azerty).
So I unboxed it, i looked the manual and i launched the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) Software v1.3.91 installation.
Then i used 1 usb 3.0 (keyboard logo) and hurray, my keyboard was working !
But then i heard the "unplugged usb" sound.
The CUE icon was still on my windows bar but when i moved my mouse (roccat tyon) on it it disappeared.
I tried relaunch it manually, i lost focus on my firefox and directly got it back. The icon is here but still when i move my mouse on it, disappear.
I tried uninstall/reinstall, i tried usb 2.0 (arrows first, keyboard after) but nothing better, still the same issues.
When i launch CUE it seems to "do something", really fast, and then disappear.
I was hoping to configure macros/profile/colors...
Can someone help me please ? i am running Win8.1.
Thanks guys..
I was really happy 2 hours ago when i came back with my brand new k95 rgb mx red (azerty).
So I unboxed it, i looked the manual and i launched the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) Software v1.3.91 installation.
Then i used 1 usb 3.0 (keyboard logo) and hurray, my keyboard was working !
But then i heard the "unplugged usb" sound.
The CUE icon was still on my windows bar but when i moved my mouse (roccat tyon) on it it disappeared.
I tried relaunch it manually, i lost focus on my firefox and directly got it back. The icon is here but still when i move my mouse on it, disappear.
I tried uninstall/reinstall, i tried usb 2.0 (arrows first, keyboard after) but nothing better, still the same issues.
When i launch CUE it seems to "do something", really fast, and then disappear.
I was hoping to configure macros/profile/colors...
Can someone help me please ? i am running Win8.1.
Thanks guys..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire