So, I bought a H100i cooler for my i5-3570k on Christmas. I installed the cooler properly, following the provided instructions that came in the package.
After installing the cooler, I tried some overclocking, with bad results. Temperatures are pretty high. On 4.2Ghz 1.200 voltage, max temp goes up to 80C. Idle temps are 30-40. Sometimes when ONLY browsing internet, it goes up to 50C.
I've set the cooler to push air out of the case.
And before someone suggests me to check if backplate is on correct way or that I should try to reseat the block etc, I've tried. I've tried pretty many stuff to get the cooler working before making this thread. I have reseated the block AND backplate atleast 3 times now. Also, I've tried the rubber washer fix thingy, but that doesn't seem to work at all. I've installed the latest firmware and latest Corsair Link program. I've tried to use fans at max RPM. Nothing seems to work.
I am just out of ideas what to do now. I have connected the pump with the USB header to motherboard. Also, the Corsair Link tells me that pump is running at 2150 RPM.
When I touch the tubes and pump + feel the air pushing out of case on full load, everything is not hot or even warm. Should it be? The air is not even warm as my hands.
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this situation. Thanks!
After installing the cooler, I tried some overclocking, with bad results. Temperatures are pretty high. On 4.2Ghz 1.200 voltage, max temp goes up to 80C. Idle temps are 30-40. Sometimes when ONLY browsing internet, it goes up to 50C.
I've set the cooler to push air out of the case.
And before someone suggests me to check if backplate is on correct way or that I should try to reseat the block etc, I've tried. I've tried pretty many stuff to get the cooler working before making this thread. I have reseated the block AND backplate atleast 3 times now. Also, I've tried the rubber washer fix thingy, but that doesn't seem to work at all. I've installed the latest firmware and latest Corsair Link program. I've tried to use fans at max RPM. Nothing seems to work.
I am just out of ideas what to do now. I have connected the pump with the USB header to motherboard. Also, the Corsair Link tells me that pump is running at 2150 RPM.
When I touch the tubes and pump + feel the air pushing out of case on full load, everything is not hot or even warm. Should it be? The air is not even warm as my hands.
I'd appreciate if someone could help me with this situation. Thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire