Hi Guys,
Just wanted some confirmation whether or not I can setup my H105 in my 760T in a push pull config on the roof of the case. Standard stuff with fans, SP120 push and AF120 for pull. I have a ASUS Hero VII mobo too if that helps!
Pictures would be fantastic if you could share......also, any idea where i can get additional fan to radiator mounting screws in Australia? All the other posts seem to relate to US/Canada stores?
Cheers from Dunnunda
Just wanted some confirmation whether or not I can setup my H105 in my 760T in a push pull config on the roof of the case. Standard stuff with fans, SP120 push and AF120 for pull. I have a ASUS Hero VII mobo too if that helps!
Pictures would be fantastic if you could share......also, any idea where i can get additional fan to radiator mounting screws in Australia? All the other posts seem to relate to US/Canada stores?
Cheers from Dunnunda
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire