jeudi 15 janvier 2015

H80i has created big problem in my PC system

Hi to everyone,



I bought my Corsair H80i Hydro Series Cooler 20 months ago from Inventus in Istanbul / TURKEY. When I got the package of it problems was started, there was some missing parts (washers) in the package. I solved this problem with plastic ones which I had. In addition to that, one of the screw mounting points on the radiator was distorted, I also solved this problem some adhesive because I needed my system in operative state for my academic studies.



After several months, LED lightning system of H80i has gone, I continued to use H80i like this problematic form because of my need, I had not to break to my study for warranty procedures.



Finally, H80i has created very big problem in my PC system: My ZOTAC GTX 660Ti AMP! video card malfunctioned cause of leaking H80i CPU clock hose connection. I added the pictures to show you problems associated with leakage from hose connection of H80i.



What will happen now??? Ok, my Corsair H80i has 5 years warranty, I send it to Vektron Electronic Company in Istanbul/Turkey for warranty procedures but what will happen to my Zotac GTX660Ti graphics card malfunctioned because of H80i leakage problem? Will The Corsair cover my loss cause of H80i?































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire