Hi, I own a K95 RGB brown, and I have noticed something rather disturbing. on my 1-9 keys the top of the key (!@#$%^&*()) is as bright as the rest of the keyboard, but the bottom of the key (1234567890) are a lot dimmer than the rest of the keyboard.
I have already sent one of these keyboards back because of this issue and corsair told me that every key is supposed to be as bright as the other. I just got my replacement back yesterday and plugged in today hopping that it was just a faulty keyboard I got.
My question is, are all of the K95 RGB keyboards like this or is it something possibly on my end?
I have already sent one of these keyboards back because of this issue and corsair told me that every key is supposed to be as bright as the other. I just got my replacement back yesterday and plugged in today hopping that it was just a faulty keyboard I got.
My question is, are all of the K95 RGB keyboards like this or is it something possibly on my end?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire