Hi everyone !
I have just got a UK layout K95 RGB MX Brown ......... wow ....
Two questions :
Has anyone got a good basic profile or suggestions for Eve Online (spacey MMORPG)
I saw the video below of someones keyboard recently in which the toggle keys, when engaged, flashed - its at 1m 26s. Main use for this would be Caps Lock - could someone tell me how I do this in the software?
Cheers big ears!
Chunks
I have just got a UK layout K95 RGB MX Brown ......... wow ....
Two questions :
Has anyone got a good basic profile or suggestions for Eve Online (spacey MMORPG)
I saw the video below of someones keyboard recently in which the toggle keys, when engaged, flashed - its at 1m 26s. Main use for this would be Caps Lock - could someone tell me how I do this in the software?
Cheers big ears!
Chunks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire