I have a problem where the middle mouse wheel has suddenly stopped working. The wheel still physically scrolls and clicks however on screen, whilst the scrolling still works, the click action does not.
I have searched and it seems this is a common problem. I am very sad that this seems to be the case, I play Arma 3 and the game uses the middle wheel extensively.
I previously used Razor product and never had any issues until the whole thing stopped working after seven years of use, I got this mouse as a birthday present in August 2014!!!
Is this a problem I can fix myself?
I have searched and it seems this is a common problem. I am very sad that this seems to be the case, I play Arma 3 and the game uses the middle wheel extensively.
I previously used Razor product and never had any issues until the whole thing stopped working after seven years of use, I got this mouse as a birthday present in August 2014!!!
Is this a problem I can fix myself?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire